It’s been more then a long time coming so I’m thrilled to announce that Pretty Wednesday FINALLY went through a huge transformation overnight. I’ll be honest, I had my doubts that I could get it done but many hours later and I would say the update is about 90% complete. Feel free to do a little extra browsing today.
In the mean time, here’s a little tour to acquaint you….
1. We now have a hover Pin It button on every photo. Go ahead and put that bad boy to work!
2. A link to the Facebook page is included with the social media icons. This is such an easy way to follow Pretty Wednesday. It’s shameful this has taken me so long.
3. I finally updated and streamlined all the post categories and listed them on the side bar. Another thing that’s been a long time coming.
4. The photos are almost double the size from the old site. I’m a little nervous about this one but it might be just the push I need to step up my photography skills.
5. The navigation bar follows as you scroll down. Another little addition that will be super helpful in finding your way around.
6. There are less lines and boxes with this new look. I’m hoping it makes it easier keep your eyes on the page.
7. Finally a bio on the side bar!
So far, I am LOVING everything about this new look. Hope you enjoy!